Prep time: 30 min
Cooking time: zero (8-hour marinade required)
(It is recommended that all seafood be wild, fresh and ingredients be certified organic)
- 8 ounce halibut
- 8 ounce prawns
- 8 ounce scallops
- 16 ounce lime juice
- 1 medium yellow pepper, ½ inch dice
- 1 medium red pepper, ½ inch dice
- 3 tablespoon cilantro, chopped
- 6 medium tomatoes, seeded and diced into ½ inch pieces*
- 1 medium avocado, ½ inch dice*
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Dice seafood into ½ inch pieces and combine with all other ingredients (except avocado and tomato)*.
- Marinate in lime juice for at least 8 hours in REFRIGERATOR.
Avocado, Lime and Cilantro Vinaigrette
2 Medium avocados, peeled and pitted
6 ounce lime juice
1 tablespoon Wholearth Spice Latin America Blend
½ bunch cilantro, chopped
Water, drinking quality (to adjust consistency)
Salt and pepper to taste
- Place avocados and lime juice in food processor or blender. Adjust with water as needed and puree until smooth.
- Add Wholearth Spice Latin America blend and puree.
- Add cilantro and season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Remove completely marinated ceviche from refrigerator. Drain any excess lime juice.
- Add avocado and tomato and mix well.
- Spoon vinaigrette onto plate, place ceviche in middle of plate and serve chilled.