- 1 cup organic butter (2 sticks)
- 3/4 cup organic brown sugar
- 3/4 cup granulated organic sugar
- 2 omega-3 rich eggs
- 1 T organic vanilla
- 1 3/4 cup organic all-purpose flour
- 1 t baking soda
- 1/2 t salt (optional)
- 2 3/4 cups Grandma Dave’s Granola
- 1 t cinnamon
- 1 t ginger
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cream butter and sugar, add eggs and vanilla, and beat well.
- Combine flour, baking soda, salt, spices, and granola, and combine with butter and egg mixture.
- Drop by rounded tablespoons to un-greased cookie sheet. Bake 8-11 minutes for a chewy cookie, 12-14 minutes for a crisp cookie.
- Cool on sheet pan for 2-3 minutes.
- Remove to wire rack.
Makes approximately 4-5 dozen delicious cookies.