Yield: Six Portions
Prep time: 60 minutes
Cooking time: 15-20 minutes
- 6 Pieces Parchment cut into hearts
- 2 T melted butter
- 6, 6-8 ounce portions Mahi Mahi fillet
- 2 large Carrots, julienned
- 2 Stalks celery, julienned
- 9 Snow peas julienned
- 9 shittake mushrooms stemmed and slice thin(optional)
- 1 leek julienned
- 1 ½“ chunk ginger, julienned
- 1 ½“ chunk lemongrass, cut into thin strips
- 1 bunch scallions, thinly sliced on a bias
- 2 lemons juiced
- 1T sesame seeds
- Kosher or sea salt and fresh ground black pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Cut Parchment into giant hearts see illustration.
- Lay out parchment and brush melted butter onto hearts evenly.
- Try doing three at a time as they will take up a lot surface area.
- Place fish down onto center of one side of parchment heart.
- Lay down ginger, lemongrass, sesame seeds and scallions on either side of fish fillet.
- Evenly distribute vegetables over fish fillet.
- Drizzle lemon juice over vegetables.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Fold over other side of parchment and continue to fold over small creased sections as illustrated.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes until paper is golden and fish is making a tzzsssss sound.