Watch Grandma Dave make this smoothie in our video player.
Excellent source of essential fatty acids, protein, magnesium, selenium, potassium, phosphorous, zinc and other minerals. Excellent for relieving dehydration and constipation. High in protein and fiber.
- Banana 1 (optional)
- Protein powder (optional- Rice, whey, or soy based) Low fat Soy or rice milk 1 cup
- Organic berries T.T.
- Lecithin granules 1T
- Almonds 1 T (soaked overnight)
- Pumpkin seeds 1T.
- Sunflower seeds 1 T.
- Flax seed oil or meal 1 T.
- Spirulina or Blue green algae or ProGreens 1 T.*
- Aloe vera juice or gel, or juice 2 oz.*
- Water to adjust consistency
- Put all ingredients into a blender, excluding water and spirulina/algae
- Blend until smooth, add spirulina and/or algae and adjust with water.
*As with any supplements, be sure to consult your physician before use.
Also check out Dave's Immune Enhancing Smoothie video in the Video Gallery.