Prep time: 10 min.
Yield: 4 servings
- 4 medium Red Heirloom Tomatoes sliced
- 4 medium Yellow Heirloom Tomatoes sliced
- 4 medium Green or orange Heirloom Tomatoes sliced
- 4 oz. Baby arugula or spring greens
- 8 oz. Whole milk mozzarella sliced
- 1 bunch Fresh basil chiffinade or chopped
- 1 bottle “Grandma Dave’s Balsamic Vinaigrette”
- Salt and fresh ground pepper to taste
- Put arugula down on plate as a base.
- Alternate the colored tomatoes and mozzarella, laying them down in a circular pattern.
- Drizzle “Grandma Dave’s Balsamic Vinaigrette” on tomatoes.
- Apply Basil Chiffinade.
- Season with salt and pepper and serve.